Texture Stucco Ceiling Removal
What is texture stucco?
Stucco ceilings come in a variety of interesting textures, achieved by manipulating the stuccos ingredients in manufacturing, and dependant on the method of the stuccos application on to a surface. Texture stucco appears in various finishes:
- cat face finish
- dash finish
- lace finish
- sand or float finish
- smooth finish
- worm finish
- Santa Barbara finish
- scraped finish
- and many more!
Why remove your texture stucco ceiling?
There are many disadvantages to having a texture stucco ceiling in your home:
- texture stucco ceilings may contain harmful asbestos
- texture stucco ceilings attract pests and allergens such as spiders and dust mites
- texture stucco can make rooms look smaller, and your ceiling look lower
- texture stucco ceilings absorb natural light, thus causing your room to appear darker than it actually is
- texture stucco ceilings are not easy to keep clean, making them appear dirty
- it is difficult to repair any water damage that a texture stucco ceiling may incur
- texture stucco ceilings easily break and crack, causing small bits of stucco to fall to the floor
Texture stucco ceiling removal is not a physically simple task for homeowners who want to upgrade their home to undertake, but is one that Spotless Stucco Removal can do in a very efficient manner. We service all home shapes and sizes in the Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville regions, and we specialize in turning your texture stucco ceiling into a smooth and perfect finish. Call us today for fast and easy stucco-free ceiling!